Sunday, April 19, 2020

Masami Health and Beauty


During this time in our country it's hard to go to the store and find the items that you need. I know that I have been looking for the essentials but when I get to the spots of where my items should be it's empty. Lately I have been searching for products online that I can order. One it safer to order online and I'm not adventuring to the store.

We all need shampoo and conditioner and Masami is helping me out with those needs during this current time. Masami is a haircare company that offer several different haircare products. We were lucky that we received two of their products to try. We received their shampoo and conditioner set.

Their first product is their Mekabu Shampoo. This is a special shampoo that enriched with the nourishing power of Japanese ocean botanical. What is neat about this shampoo is a low foaming which is nice where it add extra shine and hydration to your hair. This shampoo is safe for all hair types. This shampoo has contains Apricot oil, coconut oil and Laminaria Japonica this provides the nutrients and vitamins that your hair needs. What I like about this product is that it easy to use. You use a small amount and lather it in your hair. I like how it not sudsy everywhere and gets in my eyes. This product also helps hydrate your hair. Sometimes I color my hair and this shampoo is have for color treated hair. There is no parabens, sulfates, phtalates, alcohol, no animal tesing and silicone free. 

The next product is their conditioner. This conditioner is fortified by they hydrating qualities of the Japanese ocean botanicals. What I found interesting that this conditioner is infused with seaweed, aloe vera, blueberry extract, vitamin B and other powerful anti oxidants. When I tried this conditioner it was very lightweight conditioner nourishes to restore the softness and shine to your hair. This product also helps hydrate your hair. Sometimes I color my hair and this shampoo is have for color treated hair. There is no parabens, sulfates, phtalates, alcohol, no animal tesing and silicone free. 

These products are great combination to be used together. When using these products they make your hair feel healthy after using their shampoo and conditioner. What is also nice is that you use small amount of product for your hair and your good to go. It's easy to rinse out of your hair. I would recommend this combination set for you. 







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...