Friday, April 10, 2020

MAYSAMA Mother's Day Gift Guide



Mothers day is coming up quickly. I know it's been hard to go shopping at the store. This year it's perfect to buy that special gift online. I know sometimes it can be overwhelming to find that special gift for mom. Health and beauty is a no brainer when it comes to moms. I found a great company called MAYSAMA and they offer amazing product called MAYSAMA. 


Maysama is a green rooibos pressed serum. Personally I'm new to serums and I don't know to much about the. I'm always curious about new serums and what they have to offer. MAYSAMA has over than 85% active ingredients. This product serum is very powerful for skin rejuvenation. 

When I took this product out of the box I thought the appearance of the product was neat. It was in a clear bottle with the serum in side. The bottle the the lid where you push down to get the serum is durable. The pumper is easy to get the product out and it pumps out the right amount. 

This serum is very unique where it very extensive line up of multi-tasking ingredients inspired by inspired by Korean Beauty. What is included in this serum Centella Asiatica, Sea buckthorn and Liquorice. With the combination of the antioxidant serum is formulated to protect and repair your skin from environmental damage and promotes healthy skin. 

When we squirted a little serum out to try it was very lightweight to my surprise. It was a gel serum. I pumped out one squirt of the gel into my hand. I use one pump for my entire face and one pump to the neck area. It recommend using this product after cleansing. This product absorbs well and does not leave a greasy feeling after using it. Overall I really enjoyed this product. I would definitely add this to my beauty regime. You can find this product on their website.  



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...