Friday, April 3, 2020

Simple Wishes Baby Gift Guide 2020


When your a new mom and you decide to breastfeed. Looking for nursing and pumping bras can be difficult. I recently came across a company that offers a lot of different options for their customers. Simple wishes offers a variety of different kind of nursing bras and matching underwear. 

I was giving a chance to take a look at the foundation all-in-one nursing and pumping braw in blush. Simple Wishes all-in-one bra combines the best features of your favorite nursing, hands free pumping and maternity garments into one easy to use bra. 

If you are nursing this bra is for you. This bra is patented so you will not find this anywhere else. This bra is easy to open and close. This has an upper nursing clasp streamlines access to the breast promoting essential skin to skin contact. 

This bra also features hands free pumping. You can unclasp the lower portion of the bra to access the supportive sewn in pumping panel layer for single or double pumping. The one question that I had was is compatible with the well known breastpump brands. 

What I was concerned about is that would this bra be rough for my babies skin. This material is very soft and they considered it for your babies sensitive skin. This bra also doesn't have wire cups. This is wireless cup design which is a plus. You also can remove the padded cups if you need to. 

This bra is amazing. I also like how you can use it during pregnancy and after pregnancy. I like how this bra gives you so many option while you are breastfeeding. Also it is great quality and best materials for your little ones. 

I also like how they have matching panties to go with the bra. Which I have always been a fan. It just makes you feel that much better. You can find their amazing product on their website. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...