Thursday, May 21, 2020

Admirals Daughter

Are you looking for that special tee for the Fourth of July? Well I have a shop that will offer what you need and that company is called Admirals Daughter. This is a patriotic shop where you will find amazing patriotic clothing.  

We were excited when we were able to review on of their sleeveless tees. My daughter freaked out when she took it out of the package and realized it was a mermaid. Now we know what she is going to wear on the fourth of July. We received a medium. It a little big on her. 

This shirts spreads the patriotic feeling during the summer months. This is American Mermaid tank that looks amazing. The mermaid is holding a flag. I never thought that I wouldl ever see a mermaid holding a flag, but my daughter fell in love with it instantly. On the shirt you will also see the mermaid throwing up a peace sign. This Tee is 50% cotton and 50% polyester.  

My daughter was a huge fan of this shirt. It was a fun tee for her to wear and she can't wait to wear this on the fourth of July. They also have a variety of different outfits that would go great for the upcoming fourth of July. You can check them out on their website.


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...