Sunday, May 3, 2020

Blooming Secrets Gardening


Right now we're making history. I can't remember staying at home and not allowed to go out of our home. It's also been a challenge trying to homeschool my two kids. We've been looking for things to do and projects around the house that is educational. I was recently introduced to Blooming Secrets. Blooming Secrets is a site where you can find all your gardening needs. 

One of their products that they have to offer on their website is their Sunflower . This kit includes certified organic Mammoth Sunflower Seeds, Coconut Husk Growing Medium, Composted Cow Manure CowPot, and instructions. These kits are now available for purchase. This Sunflowers are Mammoth. What is neat that this variety reaches over 10" tall with the head which is the sunflower span is 12". Since we received two kits my son chose this kit to grow. We turned it into a homeschool lesson. I had him follow the instructions which were super simple. Then I had him plant the seeds and take care of it daily. This is a great homeschool activity for kids. I had him research Sunflowers so he knew how to take care of them and the history of them. What he found cool is that he could roast the sunflower seeds which are his favorite. 

The second kit that we received was their Popcorn Drop-in Kit. This is a certified organic hulless white popcorn seeds, coconut husk growing medium, composted cow manure cowpot, and instructions. My daughter choose this Drop In Kit to grow. She thought it was cool that she would be growing her old pop corn. She said after growing her popcorn that she would be having a movie night. This was easy for my daughter to plant and understand how to take care of her plants. I also had her research this type of plant so she can could learn more about it and a homeschool lesson.

I thought these were amazing kits for kids. This is not only cool and fun it can be educational. My kids loved planting these and watching them grow. They cant wait to plant them outside. When it time to plant them outside you plant everything. Even the container that it comes with. How simple is that. What I also like about Blooming Secrets is they offer all your gardening needs. You can find their website here. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...