Saturday, May 2, 2020

Fiora Wireless Charger


Are you busy and always on the go? Are you looking for a wireless charger to charge your phone? I know at time it can be a pain to plug your phone in while using the cord. My luck half the time it doesn't charge and it's to late. Fiora offers wireless charger for your phone. 

They first offer a desk wireless charger. I know that I heard of these before, but I have never had one or tried one before. After trying this for the first time is very convenient and handy. I can even bring this with me to work and charge my phone. You can use this in your home, office and even bedroom. The one thing that made me happy is that I can get rid of my cables and docking station and use this instead. What I noticed about this wireless charging pad is very thin so it doesn't take up much space and its very durable and well made. This wireless charger syncs with iPhone XS Max, XS, XR, 8, 8 Plus and all other Qi enabled device for lighting fast recharging with 15W/10W/7.5/5W speed. What I like about this charger that its cutting edge technology and has dual charging coils to replenish devices 40% faster than conventional charging pads. What is neat that it has a surge protection which is a major plus. This also has an LED display offer at-a-glance charging status. What is included in this package is a wireless charger, micro USB cable, Instruction Manual. The wall adapter is not included. This also has 1 year manufacturer warranty. 

The second product that they offer is their Ultimate Wireless Car charger. They took a look at hundreds of car chargers and studied them to be able to bring you the best car charging system for you. They researched all the problems car chargers have been giving consumers they have fixed that made one that won't vie you the problems. This is the first type of wireless charger they wanted to develop was for the car. I know that most car chargers charge very slowly and I need something better and this wireless charger does just that. This wireless charger gives you exactly what you need top quality charge, fast and durable charger that won't damage your phone.

Fiora offers two amazing chargers that you must have at home. I put my wireless care charger in my car. It was simple to put in and I had not troubles figuring it out. This helps me get a fast charge on my phone on the way to work and on the way home from work. I like having the wireless charger because this help me charge it when I'm at home or at work. You can find these products on their website. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...