Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Happy Again Pet Guide 2020

 it comes to Lucy and Penny I'm always looking for the best products out there for them. Out of my two dogs I believe Penny suffers from joint pains. There are time when she tries to jump up on the couch or the bed she struggles doing that at times. Lucy she can jump up high and long. Although I do worry about her when she gets older. I have been looking around lately for a supplement to help my dogs out. 

Recently I found a company called Happy Again that offers Collagen Glucosamine that will help your dogs joints. They offer two cans for your dogs. There is one can that is for younger dogs and the other can is for older dogs that are suffering from joint pain. 

A little bit about this company is that the founder is a biotech scientist specializing in cartilage tissue engineering. She used her knowledge to create a unique formula for Happy Again. This product can help rebuild your dog's cartilage, prolonging their youth and helping older dogs improve their mobility. 

I was super curious about this product. My older dog Penny I can tell she suffers from joint pain. There has been times where I thought about getting Penny doggy stairs. Before considering the dog stairs I found this product and thought to give this a try instead. This product offers the highest combination of collagen, glucosamine, hyaluronic, acid and vitamins. 

I have been giving both dogs the recommended amount of this product that they should have. I noticed over the week that it been helping. I noticed that my Penny dog has been moving and able to jump without it hurting. I would highly recommend this product for your dog. It does wonders and help their joints and help their daily life. I would recommend checking out their website. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...