Sunday, May 17, 2020

Wild Spirit Review Health and Beauty


One thing that I love during the summer is great fragrances. I love going out more during the summer and I love to pair my summer outfit with great smelling fragrances. I recently have found a great company called Wild Spirit Fragrances and they offer a variety of amazing fragrances. Wild Spirit are made natural essential oils, vegan and free of parabens, sulphates and dyes. Their company is cruelty free and made in spirited USA. I was excited when I was able to try their new fragrance Rosy Glow. It comes in 1fl oz.

Rosy Glow retails around 27.98 you can find this fragrance and your local Walmart or on their website. The Rosy Glow is a juicy and floral scent that combines succulent peach, lychees rose and bergamot with a pinch of pink pepper for subtle spice. The natural essential oils are pink pepper, rosemary oil, vanilla, jasmine, cedarwood oil.

When I tried this fragrance it I loved the smell to this perfume. I have to be careful when it comes to perfume due to sometimes the scent is to strong and can give me a headache. This fragrance and the right mix of oils which is perfect for me. Another problem that I have is that when I use perfumes that fragrance does not last for a long time. This fragrance lasted for majority of the day. Which Was a good thing for me. I know at times when I spritz certain perfumes it disappears shortly after applying with it. I would highly recommend this fragrance. I would definitely would give this as a birthday gift to my friends. I can't wait to try other fragrances from this company.


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...