Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Bleuet Bra

When you little girl grows up and it time for her to get her first bra it can be an experience. My daughter who is growing up fast received her first bra. She thought it was silly and was being goofy over it. Although I tried to explain while she need to wear one and she had to wear one she got older she wasn't having at first. 

We were connected with Girls Bleuet They offer a variety of different girl/teen bras, camisoles, hair ties and more. We received their Girls Bleum Bra in 7/8 in white for my daughter. They do carry other colors that your daughter can choose. This bra helps your daughter who is developing and get that coverage and support under her shirts, dress and jerseys. When my daughter tried her new bra and she absolutely loved it and thought it was comfortable. She said it felt smooth and she didn't even remember putting on the bra at the end of the day. 

The features of this bra is doubled line for smooth coverage. This is reversible: two colors in each bra. The bra straps are adjustable for the perfect fit. Minimal seams and tag free so it's not annoying and keep trying to fix it. This fabric is moisture wicking fabric and ultra soft and stretches to fit her growing body. 

In our package we we also received a pack of scrunchies. They came in a pack of three and my daughter loved them. they fit her hair great. They where a great fit for young and teen girls. If you are struggling to find the perfect bra for your daughter I would recommending checking them out and this would also be great for a starter bra. Check them out here. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...