Friday, June 19, 2020

Cotton Blues

Are you looking for something sweet for your husband or your father on Father's Day. I know that my dad has a sweet tooth and he loves cheesecake. I know if that you a dessert like that in our home it doesn't last very long. I recently was introduced to a company called Cotton Blues Cheesecake.

They offer several different Cheesecake options such as Original, Strawberry, Blueberry and Sea-Salted Caramel. We choose to try their Sea Salted Caramel. I was nervous at first because I know cheesecake is fragile and needs to be kept cool during travel. When our cheesecake arrived in the mail I was pretty impressed. The cheesecake was in a cooler box that was well packaged. We took it out and the cheesecake was still frozen. Which was amazing because I know that it would be delicious soon.

The cheesecake took about one full day to thaw out. Although I had impatient family members including my dad waiting to try a piece. Although they somewhat patiently awaited for the next day to try some. The cheesecake in my opinion was pretty big. I was able to cute it in fourth and cut that fourth four times. So we were able to have a piece four different time which was nice. That usually is not the case. While cutting the cheesecake it cut pretty smooth and was easy to get out and serve.

When everyone tasted the cheesecake it was very rich but had amazing flavors. It was a great indulgence.  Every bite was a little piece of heaven. I know that my daughter, son and dad enjoyed it and wanted more. I know that my daughter added a little chocolate to it, although it didn't need anything else with it. I would be curious is the other flavors taste just as good as the Sea-Salted Caramel one. 

I would recommend their cheesecake for several different reasons. The first reason is they deliver your cheesecake with love and care. You will not be disappointed. The second reason is that cheesecake is bigger than most that you would order. So you get what your paying for. The most important reason is that it taste amazing. I'm craving a piece now as we speak. This would make a great gift for that special loved one. A great birthday desserts for your special loved one. It would make a great dessert for just because. You can find more information on how to order your own cheesecake below.   






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...