Saturday, June 13, 2020

Fufluns Foods

The one thing that I'm learning about on my time off is about CBD product. I have noticed in the past month that this is a whole new world that I knew nothing about. So when I started to take the this adventure about trying and learning about CBD products is that there is so many different product out there. Recently I was introduced to a company called Fulfuns Foods. They offer a variety of different oils, pet product, beauty and capsules.

I was excited when I was able to try two of their products that they offer on their website. I received their Hemp oil and their face serum. 

The first product that we took a look at was their Face Serum. This face serum is for all skin types. It even goes great with sensitive skin. This formula is concentrated in rich botanical phytonutrients and antioxidants. This formula helps skins, soothes inflammation, and promotes long term skin heath. This is made with natural oils. 

The ingredients that are in oil are: Hemp Extract Cannabinoids this helps provide antioxidants and anti inflammatory benefits. This can help treat inflammation, dryness and free radical damage. It also contains Rosehip Seed Oil: this contains Vitamin A that helps moisturizes, promotes skin regeneration, can improve skin flexibility and permeability. This can help with acne scars and stretch marks. Another ingredient that is in this product is Lavender E.0. can help sooth inflamed skin. The lavender can calm and sooth. You can find more ingredients on their website. This is very easy to use. You take a few drops that all you need because a few drops will do it. It goes a long way. Gently rub in serum on the neck and face area in the morning and evening.

The next product is their their hemp extract. When you are first taking this product you will want to take a lower dosage until you get to where you would like to be. Them hemp extract is flexible dosing is useful when trying to determine the best strength for each individual. When you are taking this product you can place the drops are placed under the tongue. When taking this product you can hold underneath your tongue for about 2 minutes then you can swallow. This bottle is 750mg of hemp extract 30ml, only ingredients are hemp extract and organic coconut oil, no preservative, artificial colors or flavors, Vegan, gluten free and non GMO. This contains less than .3% TCH.

I was quite impressed with their line of CBD products. They have different variety of products and offers variety of sizes. These product are great quality and I would recommend them. You can fine their products on their website. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...