Thursday, June 4, 2020

Golden Sol


I'm still on that journey trying to find the best CBD products out there. Let me tell you it has been a journey and find new CBD product that I didn't  knew existed. That is exciting right there. I proud to let you know that I came across a company called Golden Sol. They offer a variety of different CBD products.

    They were nice enough to send us a few sample to take a look at. In our box we received their Hand Sanitizer, two of their lip balms, and theirCBD Oil. The first item that we took a look at was their CBD Oil Cinnamint 600mg. This CBD oil is a blend of Peppermints, Spearmint, and Cinnamon. This comes in a 1 oz bottle. There is 30-1ml servings which is approx. 20 mg CBD per serving. When using this product I would recommend shaking it up well before using it. I would store this in a cool place where it can be safe. This product is all organic, there is no chemicals or fillers in this product. This helps immune boost,  support focus and balance respiratory.

The next two products that were going to take a look at is their lip balms. We received their lavender and super mint. This comes in a 15mg tube. It looks like your regular chap stick tube. This balm helps moisturize and sooth your lips. This may help cell regeneration. The ingredients in this product are Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Vitamin E, Raspberry, Seed Oil, Organic Cannabiodiol Hemp Extract, Zing, and Essential Oils. 

The last product that we took a look at was their hand sanitizer. Right now that is very hard to find in any stores. So it amazing that his company is offering hand sanitizer that you can buy. This sanitizer can be used on hands and on surfaces. When spraying on surfaces leave on for 60 seconds before wiping the surface. This Essential Oil infused Hand Purifier with moisturizing agents included. 

This company is amazing and they have great quality products. I also love the fact is that they offer hand sanitizer. This is super hard to find around my neck of the woods. So having a bottle on hand is amazing. We can't get enough of their products. You can find their product on their website. 



 


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...