Saturday, June 13, 2020

Happiest Baby Sweatpea

Sleepea<sup>®</sup> <br> <em>5-Second Baby Swaddle</em>When your an expectant mother and your looking for a gift for Mother's Day. The Happiest Baby Sweatpea offers swaddle sleepers would make a great gift for the expectant mother. This would also make a great baby shower gift.

What is unique about this Sleepea Swaddle is the 5 second swaddle. You get one cozy soft swaddle that is 100% organic cotton swaddle. This is the worlds fastest  5 second swaddle. This swaddle has a double zipper that can zip from top to bottom. What is cool that the inner arm wraps with extra quiet Velcro for escape proof security. This has breathable mesh at shoulder and waist to reduce overheating. There is an arm opening unsnap for babies who prefer their arms out.

Dr. Havery Karp who is a pediatrician came up with the 5 second swaddling revolutions. He designed this product and made sure it baby safe. Like he decided to make this sleeper in organic cotton that is ultra soft and breathable. He thought about everything while creating this. This swaddle comes in small, medium and large. This swaddling system helps promote sleep and it can help your baby sleep longer.

I was quite fond of this swaddling sleeper and I would give it as a gift to a new expectant mom. I know that sometimes new mothers don't know all the ins and out of new products. I wish I knew about this product when I had two babies because I would have used it. If you want to know more information about their swaddles I would head over to their website and check the out. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...