Sunday, June 7, 2020

HEYGIENIC ANTI - TOUCH

Heygienicâ„¢ Anti-Touch +â„¢During these current times can be very scary. With covid-19 going around I know that were scared of germs. I know going out of my house I tend to sanitize everything that I touch and my phone every time I go out. What if I told you that I found a company that offers a product that you can take with you that sanitizes things on the go.

HEYGIENIC offers a product called Anti-Touch. Now when your on the go you wont have to worry about touching another door handle or button again. By touching door handles and buttons you may carry home unwanted bacteria that you don't want. The Anti-Touch self sanitizes after every use which is pretty amazing. 

This is a great substitute if you don't have gloves. Trying to find gloves is very hard and not only trying to find gloves you will throw away a lot of this time. This Anti-Touch will cut down on littering of rubber gloves which is becoming a current problem at this time. Gloves will harm our environment. Having Anti-Touch will help eliminate glove usage. 

This product is one of a kind. I haven't heard about this product until now. This is a unique design is made with you and your health in mind. Every time you use this product it will automatically sanitize every time it comes int contact with something like a button or door handle. What is nice that this Anti Touch can fit in your pocket or purse. There is a unique sponge design in the caps that can be absorbed with your favorite hand sanitizer. 

This is very simple to use and I love how you can just store it in your purse or pocket if you don't want to bring a purse. I like the concept of Anti-Touch and it will come in handy when your going to the doctors, grocery store and other places. This will help me have some ease when I venture out into the world. You can find the Anti-Touch on their website. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...