Sunday, June 14, 2020

Hippy Feet

There are some companies that I connect with that I'm just in awe about their story. Hippy Feet has a story and it has touched me personally. A little bit about how Hippy Feet came to is that the owner had an accident and suffered a brain injury. I can connect a little bit to brain injuries due to being a home nurse aid taking care of brain injury patients. When we was recovering from his accident he came up with the concept of Hippy Feet and helping the homeless. This is where amazing comfy socks are made, but they employ homeless youth to create these socks. To me that touches my heart that they employ youth that are helping endangered youth and giving them and opportunity. 

We received two of their socks for review. The first sock that we took a look at was their Sunset Lover. It took me a few minutes to put all together when I took a look at the sock, but now I see the sunset. They wanted to create a little bit of magic that you could take with. This material is made with recycled t-shirt trimmings, these sunny socks will bring you warmth knowing that your feet are making a positive impact on climate change. 

The next pair of socks that we received was their Groovy Chevron. This sock will fit your style. This sock was inspired my the influential colors of the 70's and is made out of recycled yarns. When I tried these socks they felt amazing. They were easy to put on and absolutely fell in love with these socks. I would totally recommend these sock and they are amazing.

What I love about this company is that they help homeless youth out and give them an opportunity. What touched my heart is that you on the back of the sock you will see a signature of the youth who worked on your sock. To me that means a lot. This company supports a great cause and I would recommend checking them out and purchasing a pair of socks. Not only will you receive and amazing pair of socks, you will be helping out a homeless youth in the process. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...