Friday, June 26, 2020

Honeybolt CBD

I have been introduced to a whole new world of products. That is the CBD world. They have a whole variety of products that I have never heard of before. Honeybolt is a company that offers a variety of CBD products. We received their Honeybolt CBD Balm, CBD Flower, CBD Face Masks, and their gummies. 

CBD Muscle Rub - 500 mgThe first product that we took a look at is their Honeybolt CBD Balm. This is an organic hemp oil balm is made with minimal ingredients. This balm helps with any aches and pains that you may have. This balm has essentials oils and 500 mg of CBD per container. When you use the balm it has a long lasting effect to it. This is their premium CBD balm is fast acting benefits of the topical application. This has 0 THC in it. It organic hemp all natural ingredients. This is made in the USA. This has 500 mg of CBD per container. This is easy to apply. Put a small amount on the effected area and rub in gently. 
Vegan CBD Gummy Squares
Then next product that we took a look at was their vegan gummy squares. This bottle is vegan gummies and comes with a variety of different flavors. The flavors strawberry, raspberry, orange cream, green apple and cotton candy. This gummy has less then .3 percent. There is 10 mg of CBD per piece and there is 30 count per bottle. These gummies are sweet and if you like something sweet than these gummies are for you. When I tried the gummies they tasted amazing. These are recommend taking before you go to bed and will help you get a nice restful night sleep. I have been taking them before nighttime and they have been helping me sleep through the night and more relaxed. I take one, but you can take two if you would like. 
CELLULOSE CBD FACE MASK
 The last product that we took a look at was their masks. Their face masks has phytocannabinoid rich PCR hemp oil wraps the skin to prevent active ingredients from evaporating, allowing for complete penetration. By doing this all the ingredients absorb in your skin. This will help prevent lines and pores. You can use this mask only 2-3 times per week. Each mask has 10 mg per mask. Dermatologist recommended plant extracts to promote healthy and hydrated skin. This face mask is great to use if your having a spa night. I would recommend using this mask. It easy and safe to use. 

Overall I was impressed with the variety of their products and what they have to offer. The products were easy to learn about. Also the directions were simple to read and learn about. While trying them in person it was easy and amazing results. I would recommend them if your looking for products in the CBD world. You can find their products at their website. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

17 comments:

  1. I am attracted by the presentation of this article. This information about CBD flower is really good. I really appreciate your work. It is a gainful article for us. Keep posting. Thank you.Delta 8 Moon Rocks CBD Flower online in usa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I invite you to the page where you can read with interesting information on similar topics. how long do cbd gummies last

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your way to represent such informative thoughts. Here you have shared an amazing article, this article provides a new idea about Honeybolt CBD. buy CBD flower

    ReplyDelete
  4. For this web site, you will see our account, remember to go through this info. What are the effects of Vegan CBD Gummies?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. Why Are JustCBD’s GUMMIES The BEST GUMMIES On The Market?

    ReplyDelete
  6. During this website, you will see this shape, i highly recommend you learn this review. delta 8 gummies

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is helpful, nonetheless it can be crucial so that you can check out the following website: delta 8 gummies

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. toronto marijiana dispensary

    ReplyDelete
  9. hemp cbd for dogs We all love our dogs and cats. But even our four-legged family members become stressed out from time to time

    ReplyDelete
  10. Has anyone used Hemp before? I'm extremely keen to get some Vegan CBD Gummies for insomnia. Can someone recommend a good brand? I'm currently contemplating [url=https://justcbdstore.com/]JustCBD[/url] and Restoor Skin Essentials. Thanks in advance Where can I buy Vegan CBD Gummies?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. visa de canadá

    ReplyDelete
  12. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. codsiga fiisaha india

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Ganacsiga-Indiya-Visa

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've written a very useful article about pure cbd tincture. This article provided me with some useful knowledge. Thank you for providing this information. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  15.   Due to ease of testing and instant results, swab tests are getting widely popular. The test doesn’t require any professional training to conduct it, and it can be performed using small kits with minimum infrastructure and expense. Following these features, most companies and institutions rely on this test. If you know you are due for a saliva test for more than a week before then, refrain from using cannabis or other restricted substances for the time being. Make sure to brush your teeth and mouth well and as often as you can. But, if you have to appear for the test without any prior intimation, then Toxin Rid Mouthwash is a reliable solution. Toxin Rid Mouthwash may wash out all traces of THC and other restricted substances from your mouth, ensuring that you pass your drug test. A one-ounce bottle is easy to sneak in. A three-minute rinse with the mouthwash three times each, and you are good to go for the test. To avoid raising suspicion, pop some mints. Also, your lifestyle and exercise play a role; those who regularly exercise are more likely to get their systems rid of THC faster than those who have an unhealthy lifestyle. Q: Do agents like detox tea or alcohol work in THC detox? A: Detox teas are mostly diuretics, which can help flush out THC by increasing your urination and washing out the kidneys. Although it doesn’t guarantee THC elimination from your system, it can help mask THC in your urine. But better be cautious, as it can modify creatinine levels in your urine, suggesting to the lab technician the possible contamination of your urine. Alcohol consumption doesn’t help in THC detox. It can, on the contrary, boost THC levels in your body.

    ReplyDelete
  16. After working hard all day long I feel so much stress. That's why I consume strong herbal incense. Because strong herbal incense reduces my stress and makes me relax. I always buy herbal incense from the Flight AMS website. Highly recommended! Strongest herbal incense

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hii sir, For travelers from the foriegn country, a visa is required to enter Azerbaijan. Foreign citizens may obtain an Azerbaijan visa for entry into Azerbaijan. Due to the online process, you don't need to go anywhere are straightforward. Now you can apply for Azerbaijan electronic visa online.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...