Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Junia Sunglasses

It's that time of year again where it time to go outside and enjoy the weather. Since we have more time on our hands due to Covid 19. I notice that were spending more time outside and enjoying the fresh air. Although there is one problem to enjoying outside is the sun. Having my kids have sunglasses is important to protect their eyes. I have been struggling lately to find a top notch company that offers children sunglasses.

Recently I found a company called Junia and they offer sunglasses for children. My daughter received a pair of WOWZA Sun glasses. They came in red and they look amazing on her. I agreed with the statement on their website for 6 year olds going on 16. She looked so grown up and a lot of sass. This is definitely great if you want to be the it girl. They glasses fit without any problems. They didn't cause any problems. She said they were comfortable and was able to wear them all day without any problems. They weren't snug they didn't cause any skin out break my her ears at all.

These sunglasses are available in black, red, and white. They are 100% UVA/UVB protection. They are 100% recyclable. This has 5 barrel hinges for comfort, fit and durability, they're virtually unbreakable. They're impact-resistant lenses. These sunglasses are recommend for ages 5-10. 

I would take a look at their website. They offer a variety of different of styles of sunglasses on their website and colors. I know for my daughter there is a style and color for each outfit. I would recommend checking their sunglasses on their website. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...