Saturday, June 27, 2020

Lets Talk Kids


When it comes to early childhood education it's very important incorporate appropriate age activities for your children. It never to early to start teaching  children. What I like about Lets Talk Kids is that they have activity kits to help you as parents become teacher for your children. I know it can be overwhelming at times. Parents don't realize a lot of learning can happen through play and normal activities. Parents are the number one teachers in their children lives. 

The kit that we received is their Brain Builder: A Playing and Learning Kit. The learning kit is supposed to support caregivers in being the best teachers for their children. This kit can help parents help their children become school ready.

What contains in this kit is: 101 activities written to domains of learning, 26 nursery rhyme flashcards, 5 stacking cups, 5 sign language flashcards, 4 color flashcards, 3 shape flashcards, 1 blank flashcard to write your child's name, 1 baby mirror, 1 board book, 1 mesh see thru bag for children to create wonder and want to play with what is inside of the bag. 

I used to be a Headstart teacher for 3 year olds and know why it's important to start early intervention. I also think this kit would go great with my home visits that I do with my current job. I Behavioral Tech with kids with autism and this would go great at their home visits. This kit is easy to store in a bag so you won't loose anything that is inside. The book is great and my kiddos love it. They also love the mirror where they see their self inside it. Also the stacking cups is great for kids who are discovering colors and stacking. I was quite impressed with how many different things you can do with this kit. I would recommend checking them out on their website. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...