Thursday, June 11, 2020

So Cool Kids


I know my daughter is getting to that age where she all about girly stuff. She like those special scented soaps, bath salts, and you name it she is into it. I have been a fan of So Cool Kids for quite awhile. I was excited that we were able to try a few of their new products. 

We were sent two different kinds of their soap to try. My daughter was very excited that she was able to try them. When I opened up the package she saw them and took them right away. We received Surf Sand Soap and their Lemonade Soap.

The first soap that we took a look at is their Lemonade Soap. This is a year-round soap and smell delicious. It smells like real lemonade and let me tell you that lemonade is a favorite in this household.  This soap has a pretty label and the presentation of this soap is amazing. This soap is all-natural, glycerin cleansing bar with the scent of lemons. This soap contains no parabens, no gluten, no synthetic dyes or fragrances. Which is nice because I know that this soap won't be hard on my skin.

The next bar of soap that we took a look at was their Surf Sand Soap. This soap reminds me of walking on the beach. This soap bar smells like the beach. I kept smelling the soap and keeps bringing me back to the beach. This soap bar is a daily cleansing bar that has the slightest natural exfoliant in it. This contains no paraben, no gluten, no synthetic dyes, no synthetic fragrances. 

These soap bars are amazing and I would recommend having a few on hand. My daughter uses both bars and she absolutely loves them. She loves the Surf Sand bar for when she wakes up and washes her face. The other bar the lemonade one she uses for everything else. I would take a look at their website they have more soaps that they offer and clothing. What are you waiting for and check out their website. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...