Friday, June 5, 2020

Woo Mee Beauty



When it comes to manicures I always wish that I knew about a serum to put on my nails to give them that extra boost. Recently I was introduced to Woo Mee Beauty and they offer a product called Nail Growth Serum. 

When I was in high school I went to our local trade school where we learned about nail tech. When we used to practice on each other nails. When you try acrylic, gel, and fiber glass nails. They became very brittle and I will be honest I needed some help to regain healthy nails. 

This product becomes a savior for brittle nails, fragile nails that refuse to grow, the magic originates from nature and not from your favorite manicurist. What surprised me is when I learned that they use garlic in this nail serum. Their Nail Growth Serum is cooked with some to increase the circulation around your nails. This is a natural blend of antioxidants, Biotin oil, Vitamin E, and Olive oil sinks in instantly to boost your natural nail growth and strength.

This take about two week to see any results. This solution is skin friendly and you won't have to worry about crinkles or horrible splitting nails. What is nice about this formula it doesn't have a strong smell to it and doesn't bother me that much. When you apply this product it will dry clear. It simple to use you apply this product on your cuticles and nails and let them dry. Take about five minutes per hand and rub the serum on each nail for a minute each. It's recommend to do this twice a day for healthy nails. 

This is a magical serum and I absolutely love this product. It helps bring back your nails and makes them healthy again. I would highly recommend this serum and I would always have it on hand. Check their website out to find their nail serum. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...