Friday, June 5, 2020

yay Brand


Are you looking for that special gift and you're not quite sure what to get yet? Have you checked out yay Brand's website yet? They off a variety of different gift ideas like apparel, journals, mantra mugs, crystal candles and gift cards. 

What caught my eye was their crystal candles. I will admit that I never seen a candle with a crystal inside of the candle. This caught my eye and it would make a wonder gift. 

On the candle it reads My Dreams Are Coming True. The scent to this candle is relaxing. The hints that I could pick up from the candle where mint, saltwater, and a clean scent. When I was learning about this candle I was surprised that you can use the wax to massage on your skin. Their candles are specifically design to also be used to massage or as a nourishing treatment for dry skin. What is recommended is that you allow your candle to meltdown, test the temperature to ensure safety, then pour into the palms and massage into skin while breathing in the curated essential oil blended and repeating your intention. Before using all this I would personally would try a small amount of the wax to make sure there is no issues or breaking out. 

This candle comes in a 10.5 ounce jar. There is a cool small crystal that is blueish green in the candle. This stands for weatherwoman, good luck and abundance.  Aromatic Notes are Canilla, eucalyptus, Canadian mint, salty coconut. If you are looking for an all natural, vegan, and non GMO than this candle is for you. What I also like about this once your done with this candle and use the wax you can reuse the glassware. The glassware is free of plastics and palm oil. 

This would make a unique fun gift for anyone in your family. This would also make a nice gift to put in a gift basket or a mother's day gift. I enjoyed this product and I would highly recommend it. I have been using it and it been helping me relax during this stressful time. You can check their company at their website here. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...