Saturday, July 11, 2020

Alta Mara

Product shot 1.jpg

When it comes finding product that go well with my sensitive skin can be hard at times. I remember back when I just got out of high school I tried a product for my skin and I had a bad reaction. From then on out I always was picky and super careful when I try new products. I always recommend trying a test area with the new product to make sure it wont give you a reaction. Recently I have been on the look out for a new cleanser for my routine. 

Recently I was introduced to a company called Alta Mara and they offer a product called Hydrating coconut cleanser. The ingredients that are in this cleanser are water, Glycerin, Rice Bran Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Leuconotocl, Radish Root, Fermernt Filtrate, Lactobacillus, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Surose Cocoate, Cucumber Extract, Carrageenan. 

When I used to this product it was easy to use. When the cleanser arrived I had to clean out the cap due to the product leaking in it a little bit. It was easy to clean off. Then when using this product I only needed up to pumps. Then I applied to the face area and massaged it in the skin. It was easy to apply and I could do it quickly. Then when I was ready to rinse I used warm water to rinse my skin off. 

This was gentle cleanse for my skin and it didn't hurt my skin at all which I was impressed. After using this product it left my skin feeling refreshed without stripping the skin of essentials oils. 

I was a huge fan of this cleanser. It was easy to use and it was gentle on my skin. That is important to me to be able to use a product that is not going to strip my skin. Where this actually made my skin feel so much better after using it. I would recommend checking this product out on their website. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...