Thursday, July 16, 2020

Cherry River



I have been on a journey recently looking for the best CBD products that are out . Recently I was connected with a company called Cherry River and they offer a variety of different CBD products. I was lucky to be able to take a look at several of their product that they have to offer. 

The first product out of our bag was their Bath Salts. What person doesn't love bath salts. I know after a long stressful day a nice warm bath with bath salts is amazing. Cherry River offers a variety of different scents of bath salts. Also they offer a variety of sizes. This will allow you to control how much CBD you want in your bathtub. We received their Cherry Bomb. Which smells amazing. The bath salts seemed to be finer than other bath salts that I have tried in the past. Which is not a bad thing. It made it dissolve in the water better. 

When I tried this product I used about one scoop contains approximately 40 mg full spectrum CBD oil. and one package contains a total 160 mg full spectrum CBD oil. This helped me relax during this stressful time at home.

They also offer a lip balm that is amazing. This help moisturize your lips. Their lip balm our 25 mg full spectrum CBD lip bomb is packed with perfect blend of ingredients to moisturize chapped lips. This is made with a blend of Shea Butter, Beeswax and Jojoba oil. They also have added 25 mg of their organically grown hemp and cherry twist.

I really like what Cherry River has to offer on their website. I fell in love with their bath salts. They help me relax at night. I would recommend the different scents that they have to offer. If you want to find out more information or more of their products you can visit their website. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

4 comments:

  1. I found decent information in your article.cbd full spectrum I am impressed with how nicely you described this subject, It is a gainful article for us. Thanks for share it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a genuine capacity to compose a substance that is useful for us. You have shared an amazing post about cbd products. Much obliged to you for your endeavors in sharing such information with us.
    green roads cbd oil near me

    ReplyDelete
  3. The information you've provided is quite useful about full spectrum cbd oil. It's incredibly instructional because it provides some of the most useful information. Thank you for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The material you've supplied is wonderful since it has a wealth of knowledge that will be really useful to me. Thank you for providing information about gold seal afghan hash. Keep up the excellent job.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...