Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Skinnytees

School is going to start before we know it. I know that I'm already making a list of what I need and what stores that I need to shop at. I know this year that I will have to find clothing for my daughter, who is going to be in the fourth grade this year. As a mom it been a struggle lately to find my daughter clothing. The reason why is she very tall for her age. She is already in women's clothes at the age of nine. My problem is to find appropriate clothing for her age. 

With Skinnytees they have a variety of clothing for teen girls and women. This would be ideal for girls that are entering high school and college. Skinnytees has a variety of tanks, shirts, cardigans, dress, leggings, shorts and more. I also like they have a variety of size options. The sizes range from 0 to plus sizes. 

We received two products to take a look at. When we received are two tops it came in a Skinnytee bag/tote that will come in handy around the house. I do have to hide it away from my daughter. 

The first top that we were able to take a look at was their Ivory Short Sleeve Crew Neck Tee. This comes in five different colors. If your are looking for a basic short sleeve than this tee is for you. This would be a great tee for the summer and even the fall. This is a tee that you could wear underneath a cardigan. I like that options because you can get extra wear out of this tee. This is a soft nylon and spandex blend and crew neckline it serves perfect for the foundation of any outfit that you want to pull off. This was easy to put on and it also stretches which is nice and fits well.

The next item that we took a look at was their Plus Sweater Cardigan. When I took this out of the bag it was very soft. This comes in about seven different colors. This come in sizes 12-16. This material is made of 50% Viscose and 50% Poly. This is perfect for a cool summer night. If it get a little chilly you can layer this with the Ivory Short Sleeve Crew Neck Tee. This this a thin cardigan. There a variety of different colors that you can choose from. We decided to go with the color black. This is easy to wear with a dress, a cute tanks and jeans. I really like this cardigan because it can go with just about anything. 

I really impressed with Skinnytees. They have a variety of clothes that will be perfect for back to school. I also believe that their clothing is reasonable price. I also notice from time to time they have sales. I would keep my eye out and start looking into back to school clothes for you're teen/college student. I would recommend checking their website out at the link below. 

Skinnytee
















Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...