Sunday, July 19, 2020

Tapper


Do you have a pair of air pods and looking for something to keep them safe? Well I came across a product that will help keep your air pods safe and that product is Tapper. 

Tapper's is a 925 silver plated brass chain that helps protect your AirPods and AirPods are not included. This comes in a nice box that you can store your chain so it won't get tangled. This is a magnetic lock snaps the AirPods around your neck, so they don't get lost or damaged. 

If your curious on what Tapper's is compatible with, they are compatible with AirPods and AirPods Pro. A fun fact that tapper is designed in Sweden. Which is interesting to me.

Tapper is easy to use and easy to take care of. When you want to clean your chain. You simply treat it gently with the silver polish cloth if need be. Don't clean the chain with water or chemicals such as perfume, lotion or hair spray. This can damage and discolor the chain on the plating. 

If you are looking for something to hold your AirPods. I would recommend investing in the Tapper. Tapper easy to use and very stylish. I would recommend checking them out on their website. 







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...