Friday, July 10, 2020

Trillion Candle

WOOD 33
When it comes to candles and burning candles in my home I become kind of a snob. I become very picky on what scents I like to burn in my home and is the scent over powerful and gives me a headache. Over the years I will admit I went to the wax melts due to my kids being younger and them always finding candles interesting. Although now they are older and I can get back to finding that perfect candle. 

I was introduced to a company called Trillion Candle and they offer a variety of different scented candles. This isn't your average candle. Each Trillion Candle features the highest quality diamond that will be treasured. Well that made this candle a lot more fun and exciting. I know sometimes I become in patient and I want to dig the jewelry out instead of waiting. 

We received their Woods 33 candle. When we took it out of the box it was very elegant and amazing. The box was fancy and well settled in the box. It had black foam around it to protect it during shipping and handling. This candle was decent size and had 3 wicks in the candle. What is unique about this candle is after it melted a metal case will appear. Then you will find a diamond necklace inside which is really unique.

This is a soy blend wax which I personally prefer due to some older candles sometimes sparks my asthma. This candle has high quality fragrance which produces a clean burn. This is important to me and my family. 

Now to the diamonds that you find in your candle. Diamonds symbolize eternity., prosperity and perseverance. We also know that diamonds are a girls best friend. Each candle features the highest quality diamond that will be treasured. 

We received their Wood 33 candle. This candle has a warm amber mixed with a creamy italian lemon scent giving a leather accord and a touch of soft suede. This candle could be used for aromatherapy if you would like to. This candle is a wax that is made from an all natural coconut soy base. This candle can burn for about 120 hours. The necklace that comes inside is on a 16 in chain and 14k gold with a .07carat round brilliant diamond.

This candle was definitely a fun one. It also had my nine year old daughter falling in love with it also. She was kept in suspense until she could get to the necklace. She was very excited and wanted to burn the candle every night to get what she wanted. She was on a mission. I know I fell in love with this candle and curious about the scents that they have to offer. You can find their candles on their website below.








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...