Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Benjo's Shoelaces

When it comes to my son he goes threw shoes laces like you wouldn't believe. I will admit he is only 12 years old, but he super hard on shoes and laces. When the laces are shot the shoes still can get more wear out of them. Although I don't know where to turn to get laces until I connected with Benjo's Shoelaces. They offer a variety of different styles and color shoelaces for just about any boot or shoe that is out there. 
Cousin Traci
We were able to take a look at several of their laces that they have to offer.  The first lace that we took a look at was their Cousin Traci. This shoe lace comes in three different sizes. This is a darker purple and I'm a fan of the shade. I would put this lace in my boots. They are easy to put through the wholes and the lace is very durable. 
Gunslinger
The second pair of laces that we took a look at was their Gunslinger laces. This lace also comes in several different sizes. I would recommend this lace for a sneaker type of shoe. This could also go well with a boot type, but I would have to try it first. This lace is a two toned lace. It has blue and gray tones together. This lace is made in the USA from tough woven nylon, these are perfect for hiking and working boots. 
Matchlight
The last lace that we received was their Matchlight. This is a black shoe laces.  is great for boots it gives it that basic black boot lace look. Which looks nice. this shoelace is made from a flat waxed cotton and the perfect fit for the pair of dress boots. You could also use this shoe lace for your sneakers also.

Benjo's is the place where you want to purchase your shoelaces from. They have a wide variety of laces for everything that you need. I know sometimes it gets frustrating if you can't find that special pair of laces for that special pair of shoes. You can find their laces at their website below.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only reccomend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...