Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Case Hands


When it comes to phone cases its hard for me to find the right case for my phone. There are thousands of phone cases out there its hard to to choose the right one. Recently I was connected to a unique phone case company called Case Hands. Not only do they have amazing cases they are Biodegradable. I personally have never heard of biodegradable phone cases before.

We were able to take a look a couple of their iPhone 11, iPhone 11 pro and Pro Max Case. What is nice that is they made a environmentally friendly option when it comes to your phone case. This phone case is a wheat straw silicone phone case that is sturdy, safe and lightweight. This case will protect your phone case. What is nice is when you want to retire your phone case and get another this phone case can be recycled and is biodegradable. 

When putting this case on my phone I noticed that it was the perfect fit. That it was pretty snug on my case and did not move around. It was tight where if was dropped the phone case would not come off. Even though it the perfect fit you can still use all the controls on your phone. This case does not block or interfere with any controls. 

I know sometimes when it comes to cases that your phone slips out of your hands. Some cases give it that extra slip. This phone case you don't have to worry about it sliding form your grip ever again.

A number one question is does this case protect it from a drop or scratch resistance? This has a sturdy defense from their shock absorbent design, which is couple with a raised bezel to product the screen and camera. This will even protect it if its dropped high. 


This case is pretty neat. I will admit that I never knew a phone case could be biodegradable. That it will also break down after two years. I would highly recommend checking out their website and see what colors and cases they have to offer. Check their link out below. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...