Sunday, August 2, 2020

Cris's Blends

Natural Deodorant, Geranium & Ylang Ylang, 3.25oz, Aluminum Free, Vegan and Cruelty Free, Cris's BlendsI know when it comes to skincare products I have been learning the pro's and con's. I didn't realize that a lot of the mainstream skincare products has chemicals that could cause harm. That is why I have been looking more into natural alternatives and that is why I connected with Cris's Blends.

Chri's Blends was born from the need for natural alternatives to mainstreams skin care and the awareness of what bath and products are made with. Cris's Blends value the natural lifestyle and firmly believes that healthcare starts with he food that we eat. 

We were able to take a look at several of the deodorants that they had to offer. The first two product that we took a look at was their Deodorant Geranium & Ylang Ylang and their Lavender. This deodorant is made with plant and oil powders and enhanced with mineral powders and clays. What is nice that these ingredients are safe and effective. I like this formula because it works. It doesn't make me feel uncomfortable. The formula doesn't make me break out from using it. What I like about this formula that it goes on dry. It doesn't have that sticky or wet feeling after applying it underneath your armpit which is nice. I hate keeping my arm in that weird position until you think it's dry and then spots are on your clothing.

When applying this deodorant it goes on smoothly. You will only need a small amount while applying. It recommend 2-3 swipes will keep you smelling fresh throughout the day. The fragrance come from the organic essential oils which is neat. 

The next product that we took a look at was their push up deodorant. This is Natural Deodorant Patchiouli & charcoal, Zero Waste Push Up Tube. This is a natural deodorant that is packaged in a new push up tube. It easy to push up and put back down. This deodorant is eco friendly and compostable. 

What I like overall about Cris's Blends is that this formula is effective formula. What I like about the ingredients that they are 100% organic. This is vegan and cruelty free. What is nice is that there is no aluminum, no GMO's, No synthetic fragrance, or any harsh/toxic chemicals. There is only plant extracts, oils and beneficial minerals in their products. Which is great for my skin. I would recommend giving their products a try and you can find them at the link below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...