Saturday, August 1, 2020

Little Learning Hands


Are you looking for adventure with your kids? I know during the summertime it hard to find fun things to do with your children. When I look into activities for my children, I try to make sure that they are educational. 

When I learned about Little Learning Hands I was quite impressed. This is a subscription kit that you can get monthly. There are other options available to accommodate your financial situation.

We were able to take a look at their Global welcome kit. This is a fun way for your children to prepare little adventures for their future travels around the world. What is nice that your kids can learn about the world from this box. Your children will stop at all seven continents, explore the oceans and learn bout our planet. 

What is in this kit you may ask? This kit includes: World Explores Passport + Global Kit Sticker, World Explores Color Your Own Backpack, Scratch-Off Map of the World, Booklet-Global Edition, Recipes from Around the Globe, 3D Puzzle of the World, and Table Talk Cards.

My daughter thought the Backpack was awesome. She enjoyed coloring it in and making it her own. It was easy to do and did not make a mess. The passport is my favorite. It asks different question about your box and you fill it in. This is a good memory piece and great activity to with parents. What I thought was neat was the recipe cards. To me they reminded me of menu cards. These recipes are fun and easy for kids to make.  I also like how they have a little book with information about the world. 

I would recommend this kit for early learners and even grade school. This is a lot of fun. Not only do you have a great time with these boxes. Your children are learning about other countries. I honestly wish that we had these kind of boxes when I was child because I would absolutely love it. You can find this this company at the link below. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...