Sunday, August 23, 2020

The All-in-One Labor + Postpartum Kit


I remember becoming a mom for the first time. I will let you know I wasn't prepared at all for the hospital trip. I remember getting all prepared for everything that my baby needed once he got her. Although I did forget on important part. Items that I needed after giving birth. When your having you first baby the excitement on having your first sometimes makes you forget what you need. Also another issue is I had my son six weeks early.

I was given a chance to review one of their kits. When I'm done with this kit I'm going to be donating to a mother in need. We took a look at their All-in-One Labor+Postpartum Kit. This kit is to help aid a new mama's who is hoping to give a natural birth. This kit will help them be prepare for all possible labor experience outcomes. I remember when I went into labor I thought I was going to give a natural birth, but it turned into a c-section last minute. This kit brings natural birthing kit and c-section kit and combines them to make an "All in One". What is nice is that this kit has over 40 items. This is a kit that every mom need and it nice to have. What I also like is there is an option that you can customize your own bag. You can have items that you will use or you know that person will need. 

They do have sizing for their kits. Pre-Pregnancy size S-M=Labor+Postpartum Kit Size Large. Pre-pregnancy Size L-XL=Labor+Postpartum Kit Size Extra Large.

Here is what you will find in the kits: Healing Mama Co. Guide & Personal Journal with Multi-Colored Pen, Beautiful Zippered Bag, ThearPearl 3-in-1 Breast Therapy Pads by Lansinoh, Inflatable Vinyl Cushion/medical hemorrhoid donut pillow with pump, hydrating unscented 100% virgin coconut oil soap bar, 4 ounces in a soap travel case by lokal beauty, 100% Artisanal virgin coconut oil, and 2 ounces by Lokal Beauty

They also provide the follow kit inside this kit. Padsicles Kit Complete with: Step by Step instructions, Aloe Vera Gel (4oz), Alcohol Free Witch Hazel (4oz), application bottle, heavy flow pads, Reusable freezer tote. 

They also kits from Matter Company. This includes Mama Comfort Tea, New Mama cooling Spray, New Mama Herbal Sitz Bath, New Mama Nipple Cream.

This kit also contains Organic Mother's Milk Tea by Traditional Medicinals, Disposable Overnight Underwear Diapers, Disposable Nursing Pads, Birthday Cake Protein Bar By Quest, Disposable underpads, ultimate cleansing bottle, vitamin E oil, assorted artisanal tea, mesh underwear, heavy flow pads, ear plugs by 3m, facial wipes, headands, hair ties, bag of prunes, feminine intimate cleansing cloths, comfort socks, reusable clear case, insulated tote, tissue, and sleep mask.

What I really like about this kit it has everything that you need when you go tot he hospital. What I also like is that you can customized it to make it exactly that you want. Also you can take a look at your website and see the other kits that they have to offer. This would make a great gift and I would recommend checking their website out with the link below. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...