Sunday, August 2, 2020

Tru Earth

 I think about laundry detergent I think of the liquid kind. To be honest that is all that I know, so when I heard about Tru Earth I was quite intrigued. Tru Earth is a laundry detergent that is Eco Strips and you put them in your washer. 

When I learned about Tru Earth and their Eco Strips I was impressed. What are Eco Strips you ask? It the smartest way to clean laundry and it a genius idea. Each laundry strip packs ultra concentrated, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly cleaning power into a tiny, pre measured strip of liquidless laundry detergent. What is awesome you tear of a strip and you toss it into your wash. This strip is a low sudsing formula that will work in all types of washing machine. So don't worry about it not working. You can even use this laundry detergent in the high efficiency (HE). 

This formulation effectively seeks out and dislodges dirt molecules and stains, keeping them in suspension until they are rinsed away. Which makes laundry so much easier. I know I would spend a half hour to and hour try to pre-treat stains before hand. 

I know that some laundry detergents that are out there irritate my daughters skin. I have to be careful when it come to which detergent I buy. With Tru Earth it's their mission to put family first. That is why their eco-strips are hypoallergenic and paraben free. 

There are three different Tru-Earth detergents. It come in baby, fragrance free, and clean linens. They small amazing except the one that has no fragrance of course. They're easy to use. All you have to do is open the package and tear a strip off and put it in the wash. If your close are super dirty I would recommend putting in two strips to make sure they get a good cleaning.

Overall I like the concept the strips. They are so easy to use and it a less messy using them. My kids always tend to knock over cup and make a gooey mess. This strip all you have to do is tear one strip and throw it in the washer. I would recommend these eco strips and would recommend taking a look at their website below.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...