Friday, September 25, 2020

Falling Star Naturals

I know when it comes to men haircare and shampoo body wash, I will admit that I don't know much about it. I know that my son is very pick when it comes to body wash and shampoo. Recently we were connected with a company called Falling Star Naturals. They offer a variety of mens healthcare products. My son was able to try one of their shampoo and body washes. 

When we received our shampoo and body wash it was in a cute little bottle. I reminded me of a homemade maple syrup jug. I always thought those jugs were cute. Falling Star Naturals believe that men and boys deserve great hair and skin care also. Each bottle is made with natural ingredients. You won't have to worry about the harsh chemicals that can be found in regular shampoos and body washes. 

When my son tried this shampoo he used a small amount for his hair and he use a fair amount for body wash. He was pleasantly surprised that this shampoo and body wash was not oily or greasy. This bottle comes in a 8 oz neat motor oil bottle. When he used this he got a decent lather and was able to wash the shampoo out easily. 

My son was a huge fan of this shampoo and body wash. He also thought the bottle was really cool and wants to keep it after the shampoo is gone. He said that the shampoo and body wash didn't irritate his skin. He said that his skin was feeling amazing after using it. He said he would recommend this shampoo and body wash and said you should take a peek at their website. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...