Saturday, September 26, 2020

Nache Lipsticks


I'm always on the lookout to find a new lipstick that is an amazing. Recently I was able to connect with Nache Lipsticks and check out their amazing lipstick that they have to offer. We were excited when we received a goodie box from Nache Lipsticks to take a look at their product.

When we received their bag in the mail the first product we took out of the bag was their gold cosmetic bag. This is a cute metallic gold pouch that is perfect size to fill your Nache Lipsticks in it. I was excited to have a cute little cosmetic purse to my lipstick in. The measurements of this cosmetic 5.5inch x 2inch x 3 inch bag. 

The next goodie that we took out of our bag was their Lipstick Applicators. This pack comes with 50 disposable lipstick applicators. Which I personally have never used before, although I think that they're a great idea to have on hand. These applicators are eco friendly bamboo handles. This applicator is ideal for makeup artists who value cleanliness.

The first lipstick that we took a look at was their Beulah. Beulah is a vibrant shade of red creamy liquid matte lipstick. This is a beautiful red color perfect for your lips. This lipstick goes on smooth and looks amazing. This will give you full coverage look and will last all day. Which is nice. I wore this lipstick and did not have touch up or reapply. 

The next lipstick color that we took a look at was their FiFi color. If you are looking for a deep shade of burgundy lipstick than FiFi will be your new best friend. This is also a liquid matte lipstick. If you are looking for a deep reddish color than this lip shade is perfect for you. I love the color and if you can pull it off with that special outfit, than this color will be amazing for you.

Another color that we were able to take a look at was their Rose Quart. This color is perfect for my lips. This is a Rose color and it has an amazing shiny finish to it. I love this color and this goes with just about everything. I love wearing it to church and wearing it to go to work. This is definitely a must have in your purse.

If you are looking for more of a natural color than Shay may be right up your alley. There are time when I'm going out and I want that pale light pink. I want my look to be more natural and this color is perfect for that. Shay is a cool shade of light pink that is very creamy liquid matte lipstick.


The last color that we took a look at was their Zay lipstick. Are you looking for a fun shade of hot pink than Zay is your color. If you are going out on the town or going to a party. I would recommend trying Zay and having a good time.

If you are looking to add to your lip stick collection. I would recommend checking out Nache Lipsticks. I was quite impressed with the quality of the lipsticks. They went on smooth and lasted for a long time without touch up. I loved their cosmetic cases and the lipsticks and their applicators fit in the cosmetic case perfectly. I would recommend checking them out on their website below.

Nache Lipsticks











Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...