Thursday, September 24, 2020

Open Farm


If you are looking for a new brand of dog food for your dog food I would consider checking out Open Farm Pet. They offer a variety of dog and cat food on their website. They offer freeze dried dog food and regular dog food. Not until recently I have never heard of freeze dry dog food before. 

Surf & Turf Freeze Dried Raw Dog FoodWe were sent a little goodie bag for our dogs to give a try. The first product that we received was their Open Farm & Turf Recipe Freeze Dried Raw. This comes in a 13.5 oz bag. This food easy to serve and my dogs absolutely love it. This dog food is easy to prepare and has directions on how to prepare on the back. This dog food has high protein topper to complete the meal and is packed with humanely raised grass-fed beef and wild-caught Pacific salmon. This dog food also had sourced leafy greens, squash and pumpkin seeds, superfoods like coconut oil and antioxidants like blueberries.
Dehydrated Chicken Treats
The next product that we took a look at was their Open Farm Dehydrated Chicken Dog treats. This one was absolutely my dogs favorite treat. Usually when it comes to food and dogs treat my dogs can be picky. I have one dog will eat almost anything and my other dog turn her nose up at lot of dog foods and treats. Although she kept begging for more of this treat. This treat is made from 100% humanely raised chicken that's lightly cooked and dehydrated at low temperatures for optimum taste. This is glycerine, grain, gluten and antibiotic free. 

Grass-Fed Beef Dry Dog FoodThe next dog food that we took a look at was Open Farm Beef Recipe dry dog food. This comes in a 4.5 ib bag. This is high protein and great for those picky dogs. Which I have one in my household. This a meal that is packed with humanely raised 100% grass fed Waygu beef. This is functional ingredients like locally sourced non GMO pumpkins and apple, and superfoods like coconut oil. This is an amazing dog food that is great for your dogs and they will enjoy it. 

Homestead Turkey Bone Broth Bundle for DogsThe last product that I took a look at was their Homestead Turkey Bone Broth. This is a meal topper for dogs and cats. This broth is a turkey bone broth. This is turkey broth with pumpkin and carrots and superfoods like turmeric.  This broth is free of antibiotics, growth hormones, salt, garlic, and onion. This is a broth is great to put on the freeze dried food. 

If you are looking for a great brand for dog food I would recommend checking out Open Farm Pet Food. This has a variety of dog and cat food. My dogs really enjoyed this brand of dog food. This is a great quality and great brand that you need to go check out on their website at the link below.







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...