Thursday, October 1, 2020

Only Salt


When it comes to salt I know that I'm always using it while I'm cooking or baking. I guarantee that you will always find salt in every recipe that you use. Recently I connected with a company called Only Salt. When I learned about their company I realized that the salt from the store had ingredients in it that were not healthy for you. Only salt makes sure that those ingredients are in the salt and that it's pure salt. 

I was excited that to see what this was all about. They sent me a little package with to packets of their salt that will fit in the little wooden salt container. I know that I have been talking to my dad about these where to keep your salt in. These are great to have around the house and simple to use. Just take off the lid and take a pinch of salt. 

When I learned about what is in the normal salt like has chemicals and different ingredients that are in there I was shocked. I didn't want to ingest these chemicals that they brought to light. Now I make sure that I'm looking what is in the package. What I would recommend checking out Only Salt. They list the chemicals that you can find your everyday salt. They also offer options where you can purchase their salt. You can find their website at the link below.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...