Sunday, November 8, 2020

Rainbowcorns Holiday Gift Guide 2020




When you have a daughter around 10 years old, it can be hard to find the right Christmas gift. My daughter is always changing her mind on what she likes. When she saw a Rainbowcorns for the first time she knew that she wanted one. 

When she the Raibowcorns she fell in love with the packaging at first. She loved how it was shaped as a cupcake and had sprinkles. That was very important to her. Then when she saw the cupcake it had a unicorn horn and that made it that much special to her. 

When she figured out that Rainbowcorns Sweet Shake Surprise was a surprise toy and had surprises in it, she was super stoked. What is nice about Rainbowcorns is that they have 6 new sweet characters to find. When you pick one of these up you will not know which one that you picked up. What is unique about the characters is if you press their paw once you can hear them sing. If you press their paws twice they speak and repeat. Also there are 15 layers of surprises to unbox!!

Some of the items that of the items that you will be able to find in the sprinkle corns is that you will find your DIY Sweet Shake Slime mix. This will also come with your own sweet shake cup, stirrer, and food accessories for decoration.

My daughter loved that the fact is that these had a scent to them. She loved that they where on unicorn themed. She loved how these where surprises. I know when it comes to my daughter she gravitates to surprise toys. She love that mystery and always impatient to see what is inside. I was quite surprised with the quality of this toy. I would highly recommend Rainbowcorns for Christmas. I know that my daughter put this on her list!! She wants about five of them. You can find them at your local Walmart or check the link below.










Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...