Sunday, January 10, 2021

Valentine's Day McCrea's Candies

Open image in slideshow, Inspiration Gift Box

Are you looking for that special Valentine's Gift? I know candy is a popular gift for Valentine's Day. Although trying to find the best candy or Caramels out there can be difficult. Although recently I have connected with a company that offers mouthwatering handcrafted Carmel. I'm personally a huge fan of Caramel candy. When I tried McCrea's Candies my mouth kept watering for more. There are times when I can eat a lot of candy at once. Although when I indulged in these Caramel one was enough, although it left me wanting more.

We received their Inspiration Gift box to take a look at. Although right now they have their Valentine's Collection boxes available as well. When you are looking at the Inspiration Gift Box there are two size available. The first options is the small box which contains 40 caramels. Which contains 20 pieces of Deep Chocolate and Classic Vanilla. The large box contains 100 caramels which has 50 Deep Chocolate and 50 Classic Vanilla. 

What I like about this box on the top it has a picture of flowers. What a better way to send flowers and candy. They won't be disappointed when they taste these caramels. They melt in your mouth and taste a little bit like heaven. My favorite is the Classic Vanilla. I definitely can taste the caramel and the vanilla flavor. Even after eating the caramel I can still taste the vanilla. 

When I was taking a look at their website and they offer a variety of different Caramels. They were all different and caramels that I would have never thought of. There are roughly 9 different flavors that you can choose from. They also have a family pack that you can buy that offers the variety. Which peeks my interest. I would recommend if you are looking for top notch candy for your Valentine this year. I would recommend checking out McCrea's Candies. You will not be disappointed. You can find their link below.







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

2 comments:

  1. In this day, you give free service for couple. they can print-out any thing free of cost. Likely, you can repaint your house wall after getting this Exterior Painting Services in Knoxville TN. And get more services to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...