Friday, January 15, 2021

Valentine's Day Round-up Aquasana


Are you looking for a special gift for him this Valentine's Day? Does that special someone like going to the gym or spending a lot of time out doors? Then Aquasana would be perfect gift for him.

The stainless steel insulated clean water bottle. This water bottle give you instant access. What is amazing is that you can use tap water anywhere and this bottle instantly filters it for you. This filtration system removes over 99% of bacteria, lead, chorine, crptosporidium, and giardia from any tap water that you put into your water bottle. This water bottle can hold 17 ounces of water. Last but not least this water bottle is insulated and can keep you water bottle cold for up to 24 hours. 

What I like about this water bottle is that it has a grip where you can hold it. I know at times the water bottle can be cold and you need something with a grip. I also like how the top can seal where water does not leak out of the bottle. The cap where you drink from snap shuts and is secure, so nothing gross and get in there. 

Yes this does have a filter and filters do not last for every. However this is a cheaper option for you instead of constantly buying bottled water. I also like that you can fill it up with any tap water and you have nice filtered water wherever you go. When time is right you will have to replace the filter and that is not biggie. If you are looking for something unique for your partner then this gift would be amazing. You can check out their water bottles at the link below.



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...