Saturday, January 23, 2021

Valentines Day Round-up Fern Soapery


Are you looking to spoil your Valentine this year? I would recommend checking out a company called Fern Soapery. They have a variety of different soaps, body scrubs, essentials and more. I personally love to be spoiled with body products on Valentines day and Fern Soapery. 

I was excited to be able to take a look at one of their soap bars and their body scrub. When the packaged arrive it came in cute boxing and wrapping. The first product that we took a look at was their soap bar. The packaging had a circle where you can smell. Let me tell you it smelt amazing. This has Lavender and Eucalyptus. What I love about this soap its gentle and natural soap that features decadent shea butter and conditioning olive oil cleanse without drying. This soap will help keep your skin moisturized and healthy. What is great that this soap is 100% natural and safe. This great for sensitive skin. There is no synthetic fragrance. The scent has notes of lavender, eucalyptus and orange essential oils. 

The next Mellow Meadow Moisturizing scrub. This is one of their best selling moisturizing scrub. This is a creamy scrub that you will actually fall in love with. This moisturizing scrub is packed with linoleic acid-rich sunflower oil to aid in strengthening the skin and speeding barrier to repair and to lock in moisture. After using this scrub my skin felt silky smooth shea butter. I have sensitive and itchy skin. This helps restore and soothes inflammation. This also has fine grained sugar in the scrub that helps remove the dead skin cells and dirt to reveal amazing skin. This is recommend to use 2-3 times a week. 

Fern Soapery has amazing skin care products. I instantly fell in love with their skincare product. Their soap is amazing and gentle on the skin. Also the scrub is helping restore the skin and making it feel smooth amazing. If you are looking to spoil your loved one I would definitely recommend Fern Soapery. You can find your skin care needs at the link below.








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...