Sunday, January 24, 2021

Valentine's Day round-up Sea Witch Botanticals

This Valentine's Day are you looking for self-care goodies? I would recommend a company called Sea Witch Botanicals. Their company offers a variety of self care products. They have a variety of soaps, lip tint, sponges and more. We were excited that we are able to take a look at a few of their product that they had to offer.

The first product that we took a look at was their Komachi Green Tea sponge. This sponge is a perfect product to add to your skincare routine. This is a facial sponge that you use on your face to help maintain healthy and amazing skin. this sponge is made up with konjack. This sponge is softer than it look like and the texture will gently exfoliate your skin. I have sensitive skin and I have to be careful of what products that I use on my face. This sponge was not scratch at all and did not irritate my skin. This sponge is safe to use on all skin types. 

The next product that we took a look at was their Pearl Rose Lip and Cheek Tint. I was excited to learn more about this product. I love the packaging of this product. This lip tint is featured in their vegan line of lipcare. This lip tint is made with all natural ingredients. This has natural butters, oils and waxes. I have been looking for a lip product that is easy to use, non greasy, and make my lips feel amazing. This product meets my needs. It helps leave your lips revitalized. What is neat about this product is that you can use this on your cheek and lips. This leave a light reddish-pink hue. 

The last product that we took a look at was their Radiant Pearl Facial Bar. This bar is a rich, plant-based facial cleaner. This facial bar is made with organic, fair trade shea butter, organic coconut oil and extracts like buckthorn and carrot. This bar is gentle to your skin and helps extract excess oils and dirt. This also helps hydrating your skin.

I was pretty impressed with the variety of products that they have to offer on their website. I was impressed on how gentle the products were on your skin. My favorite product out of the three was their lip tint. This would make great gifts for your special loved on Valentine's Day. You can find the products at the link below. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...