Thursday, February 18, 2021

Father's Day TOA Waters

TOA Waters: Sweet Temptation Foam Bath
Are you looking for that special gift for your man? Are you having a romantic evening in for Valentine's Day. Then I might have the perfect gift for you for Valentine's Day. TOA Waters offers a premium bubble baths for that special man in your life. This is not your normal bath soak that smells like rose petals and girly scented bubble bath. This bubble bath is suited for that rugged individual in your life. 

TOA waters is a unique company that I wanted to learn more about. I will admit that I'm a huge fan of Bubble Bath products. I haven't heard about TOA Waters before. Although I was quite intrigued when I learned that TOA Waters did not offer those flowery girly bubble baths. I was quite interested. I do enjoy those scents sometimes, but I also like the musk and spice scents as well. It honestly hard to find those in today's market. 

When I looked at their website they offer five different bubble bath scents. The one that we were able to try was their Sweet Temptation Dark Cocoa and Tobacco. This comes in a 16 fl oz. This is a sweet and earthly scent. It is very irresistible. This bubble bath is infused with dark cocoa, vanilla, tobacco, musk, spice and everything sweet. This scent smells amazing. 

I know that my family suffers from sensitive skin and was concerned with the ingredients that they used in this bubble bath. I didn't have to worry because they used the finest ingredients in their products. They use gentle bubble bath that is enriched with whole milk, B-vitamins, calcium and much more. 

I was a huge fan of the fragrance of this bubble bath. Not only does it smell good it helps your relax. After trying this bubble bath my skin felt amazing. This bubble bath was gentle on the skin and did not irritate it in anyway. I would highly recommend TOA waters and their bubble baths. Check their website out at the link below. 









Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...