Thursday, February 25, 2021

Matte Light Jade Bracelet

Are you looking for something unique for mom for Mother's Day? I have a unique gift idea for mom that you can do with your children. Wish Beads has a variety of different bracelets that are wish bracelets. All the bracelets have a variety different meanings behind the bracelets. 

We received the Matte Light Jade Bracelet. This bracelet represents wealth and wisdom. The jade in the bracelet is known for it's all encompassing property, prosperity in wealth, prosperity in wisdom, good luck and friendship. This is the stone that you want for a plentiful and enriched life. 

What is neat about this bracelet there is a clasp and a little brass cylinder that you can put your messages in. What is neat is they supply you with five papers that you can put in the cylinder. What would be neat is for Mother's Day that you can write wishes or messages with your kids and put them in the cylinder. Then you can keep the wishes and the messages close to you at all times. 

If you are looking for a special gift that you want to give mom. I would recommend looking into their bracelets. They also have a variety of different jewelry also if your not looking for a bracelet. They different color beads for the wish bracelets. They all have meanings behind them. You can find the best fit for mom. If you want to find the right bracelet for you or take a peek of their other jewelry click the link below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...