Monday, February 22, 2021

Mother's Day Sophia Rinkert Ateliers

Face and Body Bar with Pure Clay
Are you looking for something mom will love for Mother's Day? I know as a mom I love when my kids put together a basket of goodies. My kids usually but together a care package for Mother's Day. Sometimes they will include things like soap, lotions, coffee and other items that I love.

I have the perfect product that you can put in that basket for mom. I recently connected with a company called Sophia Rinkert Ateliers. They offer a variety of different body care products on their website. 

I was sent two of their bars to take a look at. The first bar that they sent was their Face and Body Bar. This bar is unscented soap with rose clay. This bar of soap was 4 oz. The second bar that they sent was their Face and Body Bar unseated soap with Sea Clay. This is a 4 oz bar.

What is unique about this bar is that it has low-waste goat milk bar that you can use on your fave and body. Guess what it also enriched with your choice of pure clay. They have several option that you can choose from. What I did read on their website that they do not claim that their product will produce any specific results. I like that because sometimes when I try new product I may not see the results that they promise. Although they tell you what they use in each bar.

The Rose Clay bar is great from people who suffer with sensitive skin. I will admit that I do suffer from sensitive skin and always have to be careful in what products I use on my skin. This bar may help exfoliate the skin while reducing the irritation and inflammation. It's worth a try. The second bar is their Sea clay. This bar is often enjoyed by those that have oily skin. It helps absorb the excess oils on the skin and this bar may help reduce appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. 

These bars are amazing. They are very gentle on the skin and absolutely fell in love with them. This would go great if you're creating a gift basket for mom. I love putting in a variety of different products and these clay bars would be amazing in them. If you would like more information or like to take a peak at their products take a look below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...