Saturday, February 13, 2021

Valentine's Day For Kids Big Feelings Pineapple

Big Feelings Pineapple™
Are you looking for something to get your kiddo for Valentines Day? Big Feelings Pineapple is a great gift idea for your youngster. This product is also great for the classroom also. This helps teach your youngster on how you feel and emotions. 

This pineapple feels a lot of feelings and emotions. This is recommend for ages 3 and 7. I would say you can use this for older kids with special needs. I wish I knew about this product when I was doing ABA therapy. 

this is a great to to have in a classroom or through homeschooling. Kids that are in preschool can build their social emotion learning skills. There are 26 different face pieces. They can learn the different faces and learn what they mean. Also you can make a face and they can copycat that face. You can put a smile, or anxious frown, each builds with an opportunity to identify and talk about the new social emotional feelings and skills. What is neat about this pineapple friend is that its two-sided. Which means preschoolers can learn and compare the two different faces. What is nice is that you can free play with this pineapple and incorporate many different actives with this toy. 

This is a great product to have in your preschool or at home. This can help kids express and learn about emotions and their feelings. I know at younger ages kids struggle with know how they feel. It hard for them to express and this toy can be used as a great tool. I would recommend checking out this toy from Learning Resources and their other amazing products. 







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...