Saturday, February 13, 2021

Valentine's Day Sweets Sully and Vanilla

Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops.JPG

Are you looking for amazing desserts for desserts for Valentine's Day. Sully and Vanilla offers a variety of different treats that are perfect for dessert or a gift to your love one. These treats are amazing and unique. We were excited that we were able to try a box of their treats. They had a lot of different treats to offer. 

Valentine's Day Cake Pops.JPG
The first treat that we took out of the box was their ice cream cone cake pop. When I saw this ice cream cone cake pop I thought that it was the cutest thing that I have seen. This looks like the realest ice cream cone that I have ever seen. It had a mini ice cream cone. There is even sprinkles and a candy that looks like a cherry on top. It also taste amazing. 

They also offer a variety of different cake pops on their website. We received a couple of their Valentine's cake pops. They have a cute variety of different of Valentine's we received one with a heart on it and one with a heart candies on it. These were unique and they would make perfect treats for kids at schools. They are decent size and perfect for children. I love how they have sprinkles, hearts, candy hearts and lips on the side to make them more festive. 
PYO Cookies.JPG

Another treat that they have to offer is their painting cookie. Which is very unique and I never seen anything like this before. When my daughter saw this she was very excited and to give it a try. This cooke has a picture on them and you can get a variety of different cookies. It comes with edible paint and a paintbrush. It's simple to use and decorate your own cookie. My daughter had a lot fun coloring in her cookie with the paint. This one was her favorite out of all them.
Linzer Cookies 1.JPG

The next cookie that we received was their Raspberry Linzer Cookies. These are cute cookies that have raspberry filling inside. This is a double cookie. On the back of the cookie is a full cookie and the front of the cookie has a heart shaped in the second cookie. On the second cookie it has a powder on the cookie. When I took a bite of this cookie it tasted amazing. Especially with the raspberry filling. When you take a bite you won't be able to put it down.

Red and Whites 1.JPG
The last treat that we received in our box was the Valentine's Day Red and Whites. This cookie is a big as my as my head and my daughter thought that was amazing. We thought it was unique that it was split in half red and white. The frosting on the cookie was thick and tasted amazing. It was a nice and moist cookie. My daughter said that this was her second favorite. 

These treats were absolutely amazing and very creative. My family enjoyed them and wanted more. My sons favorite was the cake pops and my daughters favorite was the painting cookie. If you are looking for something unique and tasty I would recommend looking into Sully and Vanilla. This would make a great Valentine Gift. You can find this company at the link below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...