Monday, February 15, 2021

Valentine's Day VocoCorp

Are you looking for something fun to do on Valentine's Day. What about a night in with Karaoke? I have a great new product that will make karaoke that much more fun. If you are looking for a great microphone for Karaoke VocoCorp has that covered for you. They offers a Pop-Up One Wireless Karaoke Microphone that will give you a light show from the speaker of your microphone. 


This microphone is an all-in-one wireless bluetooth microphone that has a built in speaker. It also has a multicolor LED lights. How cool is that? Here a few features of this microphone. It has a bluetooth wireless karaoke microphone. Which I personally like how it has the bluetooth option. This microphone is great for small karaoke gathers or even for road trips in the car. This is small microphone that is easy to bring with you in the car. This is all an innovative musical link technology that can link two pop up one products, so you can sing a duet!! This microphone also has seven color LED lights that dance to the beat of the music. This also has a built in one on/off switch. This has shock mounted professional condenser microphone to reduce handling noise.

This is a great fun way to spend Valentine's Day and sing your favorite songs. This can be a date night activity, fun with the kids, or just bringing out the diva in you. If you are going for a girls night out this would be a lot of fun to bring with you. This would even be fun if you have a long trip ahead of you and your kids want to sing in the car. I would recommend if you choose to do that, prepare before you get in the care of what songs. If you want to find more about this set you can find it at the link below. 











Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...