Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Cleaning Guide Essentials Disinfecting Wipes

Ever since Covid hit I know that personally I have been sanitizing more often. I know that my family is a higher risk when it comes to Covid. I need to be prepared and sanitizing and cleaning my house is top on my list. When I was connected with Essential Disinfecting Wipes from Arm and Hammer.

We were able to take a look at two of their Essentials Disinfecting wipes. The two scents that we received were Lemon Orchard and Renewing rain. I will admit. when I took these two out of the box I opened them and took a whiff. I will admit I'm a fan of both, but Renewing rain was my favorite out of both of them. 

These disinfecting wipes kills 99.9% of viruses. When looking on their website they state that this disinfecting wipes will kill Human Coronavirus, Influenza H1N1, Rhinovirus Type 37, and bacteria on hard services. These wipes meet the EPA's criteria for use against SARS-CoV2, the virus that causes Covid 19.

This product is a citrus based disinfection. This product cleans without any harsh chemicals. This has no Quats, no Bleach, no Ammonia. This is also known as a multi purpose cleaner. This can be used for kitchen, bathrooms, classrooms, pet areas, gyms, car interiors, dorms and more. You can use this product on stainless steel, sealed granite, finished hardwood, tubs and shower walls, toilet exterior and hard surfaces of cars and interiors. 

These are great to have on hand especially during this crazy time. Even if Covid was not going on I would recommend having them at home. We don't realize how much we cross contaminate in the kitchen and using the can solve a lot of problems. You can find these disinfecting wipes and your local retail store. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...