Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Easter: Choose Your Own Adventure


Easter is approaching and I know that I'm looking for Easter Stuffers to put in my kids Easter Baskets. Each year I try to find something new that I can add. I like changing it up and not always having something they have every year. Recently I connected with a company called Choose your Own Adventures. This is a great easter filler and it will help your kids to want to read. We received several of their books to take a look at. 

The first Box set has four books that come in this set. This box set will take you on over 100 adventures. This set is recommend for kids ages 9-12. The first book that comes in this set is The Abominable Snowman. This adventure is about mountaineering in search of the fabled yeti. You will travel to Kathmandu and explore the Himalayan Mountains, braving harsh weather conditions, confronting a brand of violent smugglers, following mysterious footprints in the snow. 

The next book in this serious is the Journey Under The Sea. This book will take you on a undersea adventure in search of the lost city of Atlantis. You will be able to explore the depths of the ocean in search of this mysterious and beautiful world. You will have in face a giant squid and shark attacks. You will be able to explore shipwrecks. 

The next book in this series is the Space and Beyond. This will take you on an intergalactic adventure past black holes and meteorites to visit your new home plant. You will be able to fly through space, faster than light speed of light, exploring new stars, planets and galaxies. You will get the chance to engage with other form life. 

The last book of this series is The Lost Jewels of Nabooti. This will take you on a dangerous adventure. I hope your ready for it. You will scarf for the legendary Jewels of Nabooti, stolen from a museum in Paris, facing hijackers and high-speed chases encountering magic and curses and try to avoid snakes and crocodiles.

The next book we took a look at was their Magic Of The Unicorn. My daughter was a fan of this book. She loves unicorns. Only a unicorn's horn can purify the water in the medieval village, so you set off to find one. Can you solve the towns riddle and find the sorceress? Does a unicorn reside in the forest? A fire-breathing dragon, angry warlock and powerful wood- with all stand in your path. My daughter had fun going on this adventure and she repeated the adventures many times. 

The last book we took a look at was there The Abominable Snowman. This is a cute board book for youngsters. When I looked through the pages it was very cute. You and your child will search for baby yeti in the snowy mountains of Nepal. In this journey will you climb the mountain of Annapurna or search the city of Kathmandu? You will choose what happens to reach a happy ending. 

I absolutely fell in love with these books. They will take you on so many different journeys. What is fun about these books that kid love them. I personally never heard of these books before, but my kids new what they were instantly and fell in love with them. You can go on numerous journeys and they make reading fun. This would make a great easter filler. You can check these out at the link below.










Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...