Monday, March 8, 2021

Star Wars Puzzle Buffalo Games and puzzles


Buffalo games offers a variety of games and puzzles.  I have always been a fan of their products. If you are a puzzle person like I am you will love the collection of puzzles that they offer on their website. I was excited when they sent me one of their puzzles to take a look at.

They sent out their Star ars 100 piece Jigsaw puzzle. This is normal pieces puzzle that has 100 puzzle pieces. What is cool about this puzzle that it Star Wars and my son is a huge fan. We received starters ship that my son loves. He could not wait to take it out of the box and put the puzzle together. They also have a variety Star Wars puzzles that range from 100 pieces on up. 


The pieces of this puzzle are top notch quality. The piece are smaller but they to piece together well. What is neat about Buffalo Games is that every puzzle is manufactured form recycled puzzle board. They make sure that every piece is cut perfectly to make sure that piece will fit perfectly.  What was neat that it even came with a bonus puzzle poster. I always thought this was a great idea because it can help guide you to put the puzzle together. 

This puzzle is a lot of fun to do. It came just in time. Right now we had a snowstorm and this puzzle game my kids and I something to do while snowed in. It was easy to do and the pieces fit together great. If you are looking for a game or a puzzle I would recommend checking out Buffalo Games and Puzzles out. 






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...